* Our Vented Safety Pad makes a Great upgrade to your existing Trampoline- But comes standard with the purchase of our Trampoline!.
The Vents allow Proper Airflow to increase bounce quality and eliminate pad slap noise found with standard safety pads.
The TDU Vented Pad System- The only Patented Vented Trampoline Safety Pad in the World! PATENT #9,358,412 B2
Our Vented Pad System increases Airflow to any in-ground 14′ Trampoline and Reduces the Pad Slap Noises found with our competitors Standard Vinyl Safety pads.
When you install a trampoline in the Ground, Trapped Airflow can cause the safety pads to slap against the springs as air forces them up and they drop back down onto the springs and frame. Our Patented Vented Pad was designed to help eliminate this pad slap, and to increase Airflow which in turn makes a better bounce, and overall better jumping experience.
We used Heavy 20oz Vinyl, and UV resistant Mesh and Test Thread, and a special formulated Stamped Pad that is water and mold resistant, and will not degrade from being exposed to the elements. We suggest customers to treat spring pads with 303 Aerospace Protect or similar, to extend the life of the product. Pads are 13″ wide and will fit any 14′ Round Trampoline and will be a great upgrade to any Trampoline In-ground or above ground.
- HIGH END 20 oz. heavy reinforced Vinyl with UV resistant Mesh top (mesh allows airflow, and reduces surface temperature for sitting on the pad on hot summer days)
- 34lb UV resistant Test thread for all stitching
- 1″ Heavy closed cell Stamped Pad- moisture, and mold resistant, firm yet forgiving pad for both safety and long lasting performance.
- Flush Cut Edges- no vinyl flap that hangs over the edge like most safety pads designed for above ground trampolines- this not only looks great, but is much easier to mow and edge around.
- One of the Best Built Safety Pads on the market! (can be used for both above ground or in-ground trampolines)